- Program this STEAM Nite Lite with your kids in a fun and playful way
- Learn about about color theory and coded messages and encoding
- Learn programming and pulses
- Includes Materials for one Nite Lite project kit, Arduino Microcontroller, USB cable, USB plug
- Video lessons, activities, and code for this project can be found on our website
This project kit was designed, developed and manufactured by our team of Engineers and Educators in Vancouver Canada. Our headquarters is located at 276 E 1st Street North Vancouver BC Canada. ZenMakerLab was one of the very first maker labs focused on education for youth around Science Technology Engineering Arts and Mathematics (STEAM).
Shipping not included in price