- Programmable and Customizable MP3 Player for young Makers, Tinkerers, and Engineers
- Learn about physics and the properties of sound and air while building something cool and practical
- Learn how the magnetic field and the electric field are connected and the right rule
- Learn programming and understand different types of inputs and outputs
- Includes Materials for one MP3 Player project kit, Arduino Microcontroller, USB cable, USB plug
- Video lessons, activities, and code for this project can be found on our website
This project kit was designed, developed and manufactured by our team of Engineers and Educators in Vancouver Canada. Our headquarters is located at 276 E 1st Street North Vancouver BC Canada. ZenMakerLab was one of the very first maker labs focused on education for youth around Science Technology Engineering Arts and Mathematics (STEAM).